How to Get New Customers with Internet Marketing
An online version of this seminar that was presented on February 10, 2015 in South lake Tahoe will be available soon.
This seminar focuses on search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing. Taught by Dynamic Web Development’s Robert Kushner.
Learn what a company’s CEO, business owner or marketing executive needs to know.
Learn how to get new customers with your website and with Internet Marketing with the following topics:
- What are PageRank and SEO and how it affects your business
- What effects SEO and PageRank.
- How to get the best ROI for your marketing dollar
- Import terms you should know and what they mean
- Important updates and maintenance on your website
- What CMS sites are and the advantages and disadvantages
- What are HTML and CSS and what you need to know about them
- What it takes to build an effective website
- What you can do without coding skills
- What your web developer should be doing for you
- The truth about back links
- What your SEO check list should include
- What you or your web developer should be monitoring
- How to tweak your SEO
- Why you need video and how to get it on a low budget
- How to get a free SEO audit
- Tips and Tricks that will save you time and frustration